Friday, June 20, 2008

First of Many

The first of I'm sure many blogs from me...

I used to write my version of blogs all the time when I was a MySpace addict, but since I have gotten away from that, I stopped writing. I recently realized how much I miss it. I keep up with a family whom I work with via the mother's blog. Through a crazy web of blogging mothers, I ended up at this sight of the wife of one of the members of Selah. I got so caught up in reading their story, I stayed up half the night without hardly realizing how late it had become. I went through and read all the way back to February to follow the story of their amazing daughter, Audrey Caroline. They found out part way through the pregnancy there were a lot of complications with her. I won't give away all the details for those of you who would like to read it. Just reading through this story, I was completely amazed with every sentence. This woman has an amazing way of writing and the most unique outlook because of her faith I think I have ever seen. Granted I'm only 20, but still.
Anyways, to my point, by reading through these blogs, I realized how much I miss my writing. I never thought I had an amazing skill for it or anything, but it has always helped me. I hope I can be able to share a little glimpse of my life with those of you who want one. I hope more that this can be a place for me to sort out my ideas. Apparently, I need some place to do that. :)

God's blessings to all of you.


Until next time,
~Stella

No comments:

Powered By Blogger